So I awoke this morning to a message that I got a blog award!
As I read, she also received her award at the wee hours this morning, but the ten hour time difference made it morning for both of us.
This award comes with rules that are as follows:
The Rules of Acceptance
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Thank you onlinedatingjournal.wordpress.com!
2. Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
4. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Ok, so 7 things about me:
1. The longer I’m away from home the more I miss microwave meals. (It’s just so EASY!)
2. I LOVE shoes, especially heels.
3. I LOVE nutella (for those who know me though, this fact isn’t a surprise. Nor that I can eat multiple 750g jars in one month…)
4. I love flying in my dad’s plane and am considering trying for my pilot’s license one day.
5. When I have a good book, I can not only sit in the same spot reading it all day, I can sit in the same spot and read it all night until the sun comes up! (Which I’ve done way too many times before…)
6. I love dreaming and keep a dream journal.
7. My hero is my mom.
Ok, as for the fifteen bloggers. I haven’t journeyed through WordPress quite far enough to have found 15 bloggers to link to, but I’ll do my best with the ones I follow (and I follow them because I admire them!). So here it is, in no particular order:
First, a non-wordpress blog, but the first blog I read about what was going to happen to me here in greece:
Mandee’s Greek Blog
Another blog I read about Greece, but she continued it after she got back:
Another fellow Fellow with me!
The true Poseidon!
Then, my favorite wordpress blogs:
About the path to making a new life
Travels in South America
This mom is just a great writer!
Definitely a well-loved blogger, and I definitely added myself to her fanbase!
Daily sketches, they make me laugh :)”
Adventures in Turkey!
Freshly pressed recently, and I loved this entry! So I’ll add them to my blog list
So it’s not 15, but hopefully soon I’ll dive into more and find more great writers